Inaugural update for the Oven Coven outlining recent actions of our core divisions along with a summary of short-term goals.
Thank-You Oven Community
I am delighted to deliver our inaugural EasyBake Update on our brand-new Medium blog. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, I want to take a moment to personally thank-you for believing in me, for believing in us. For every member of our 2-week young community: I am delighted to have you and hope you stick around. We are just as sweet as we appear, so, if you haven’t already, I encourage you to have a taste of what we’re all about.
If you’re new, do not worry — we are new here too. Not only are you new, but you are early as we have not launched yet. ZERO tokens are on sale and ZERO have been minted. We will launch when the time is right for us to bake it until we make it!
Now, let’s take a peek at our weekly progress update and upcoming goals!*
Blockchain Development (Buns)
- Deployed OvenToken.sol
- Deployed MasterChef.sol
- Research on Polkadot Ecosystem and Bridging (ongoing)
Smart Contracts are currently in Solidity as a proxy for internal testing purposes in preparation for future migration into the Polkadot ecosystem.
Web Development (Buns)
- Home Page: https://easybake.finance
- Swap Page: https://swap.easybake.finance
- Bakery Page: development has begun (ahead of schedule, go us).
Note: all pages are currently under development (in beta), so use at your own risk. We will transition out of beta upon our launch.
Marketing and Social (Thick, Cake)
- Logos: new and improved, high-resolution logos have been created, check them out in our Telegram Announcements Channel.
- New Sticker Pack: 4 new stickers, many more to come, check them out in our Telegram Community Group.
- Telegram: onboarded our first Telegram Moderator, Chef Cake, and our first designer, Chef Thick — welcome them aboard.
Operations and Administration (Buns)
- Project Management Workflow: now powered by Monday.com. Expect a public dashboard for transparency covering our progress.
- Timeline: ideation has begun and is partially complete, the timeline is high-level and will be more nuance in the near-future.
- Chef Interviews: have begun and you are more than welcome to apply, if you believe you would make an asset to the team. Find out (and retweet) more information here.
- Recruitment Scenarios: we developed a process to vet developers via undergoing scenarios designed to evaluate performance in a production environment where information is incomplete, communication is vital, self-awareness is essential, and time is of the essence. This is all in preparation for our future bakers to experience a life-changing opportunity to serve our beloved Oven Community.
- Decentralized Exchange (DEX): host 25+ tokens on our decentralized exchange — accessible here.
- Web Design: update UI-Kit to better align with branding, which includes the integration of on-brand menu icons, customized interface and much more to come.
- Timeline: release production timeline to the community and publish public dashboard to enhance transparency for the Oven Community.
- Recruitment: complete the application-phase for a minimum of 5 applicants and (fingers crossed) onboard new bakers!